Friday, June 22, 2012

We'll Be Back - After This Unscheduled Break

*Current Fragrance: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
*Currently Listening: Island In The Sun by Weezer


OK dear, darling readers; I'm going to be taking a little break until at least Tuesday. My teeth/oral surgery thing is turning a little more drawn out than originally anticipated. I really don't feel like doing any extra sniffing, (I'm sticking with those things that I find insanely comforting) plus my writing just isn't really all that good night now. I'll be sticking to lots of mashed potatoes, Italian Ice, West Wing and Harry Potter. Also, I've recently become obsessed with the New England Aquarium's Tumblr.

In the meantime, if you don't already (and you REALLY want to follow my crazy/mundane little life), you can follow/stalk me on twitter and instagram at klhood123. Please feel free to leave me your life and weekend plans in scent in the comments. Also curious to learn of the fragrances everyone gravitates towards when they're feeling physically down. Keep me company in the comments, y'all!

*Currently Listening: Hallelujah sung by Jeff Buckley
**Photo Credits: All photos are my own

1 comment: