Friday, September 21, 2012

Annnnd the Samples Go To......

*Current Fragrance: Ummm, I haven't officially moved from the couch yet...
*Currently Listening: Kiss Me, I'm Sh*tfaced by Dropkick Murphys (totally excited for this concert this evening, even thought I STILL don't know what I'm wearing!)

I like y'all. I really, REALLY like y'all!
Yes, stories and descriptions truly DO get you everywhere with me in my overtly verbal and descriptive existence!! I picked TWO winners: 1) Elisa for her Chanel No. 22/Hypnotic Poison and 2) Tenorsaxmaniac for his Tom Ford's Oud Wood! I think I know enough about both of your scent preferences to pick out sample to send! Elisa, can you please email me your mailing address to dscharlieno5@gmail.com? I already know where to find Tenorsaxmaniac.

Now for the random drawing.....*drum roll please*


Congrats Jennifer!!! You know about 542,322 different ways to get your across The Pond address to me! I also think I know you well enough to peg a good sample for you, and I'll try to find something strawberry scented for Zoe for Halloween!

Thanks for entering all! I think there might be Halloween (most like Rocky Horror) Themed "Scenting" Giveaway! Stay tuned!!!

*Currently Listening: Amazing Grace by Dropkick Murphys
**Photo Credits: 1) http://njjewishnews.com, 2) my own

2 comments:

  1. YAY ME! I can't wait to see what I get! I will send you my details- and we have a US address so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to send things. I will send you the info...

    ReplyDelete