Friday, January 13, 2012

Sorry Florida! (Perfumed Primary Project Update)

*Currently Listening: Surgeons bickering on last night's Grey's Anatomy
*Current Perfume: Nothing yet, it's my day off...I can leisurely make me choice! (well, I am teaching later...)

Thanks to my husband for after reading about the Perfumed Primary Project, let me know "umm, you missed Florida."

I have nothing against Florida! I love Disney World, and orange juice, and really want to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! If I was going to intentionally leave a state out, I'd go out of my way to have some fun at the state's expense...trust me!

For the record, Florida's primary is on January 31st with the state flowering being the Orange Blossom.

I'll update the list on the original entry as soon as I'm done with this entry.

I'd have a glass of orange juice to apologize, but I have none. :-(  oooh...a mimosa sounds good right about now.

*Currently Listening: Surgeons STILL bickering on last night's Grey's Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment